Application Development & Maintenance
Custom Application Development
Whether you need to improve the performance, functionality or effectiveness of your existing applications; need to build a new solution from scratch, or need to port your applications and functionality to mobile devices, we have the expertise to help you.
Having executed hundreds of successfull projects, our custom development services are based on a deep technical and delivery expertise.
Proximity’s Outsourcing model offers custom application development for enterprise applications using the right technologies according to the client and project needs. The software development process involves all the different phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC), from inception and requirement gathering/validation, through architecture and design, coding, testing, documentation, and final deployment.
Our main areas of expertise include Design and development for :
- Web Application Development.
- Cloud based applications (Azure, Amazon, etc).
- Mobile Devices including the mobile strategy definition.
- Service Oriented Architecture applications.
- Magento eCommerce solutions (OTB, Custom, Integration)
A common perception of maintenance is that it is merely fixing bugs. However, studies and surveys over the years have indicated that the majority, over 80%, of the maintenance effort is used for non-corrective actions. This perception is perpetuated by users submitting problem reports that in reality are functionality enhancements to the system.
Rather than investing in new packaged applications, companies are looking to improve the structure, reusability, portability, flexibility and performance of existing business applications, including new functionalities to respond to business changes.
Our outsourcing Application Maintenance Services help you get the best out of your existing software applications, improving the life and functionality of your systems to ensure that they evolve with your business as much as possible.
Our maintenance services include:
- Adaptive – dealing with changes and adapting the software environment.
- Perfective – new user requirements and functional enhancements to the software.
- Corrective – dealing with errors found and fixing them.
- Preventive – increasing software maintainability and preventing problems in the future.
- Regarding technologies, we can allocate dedicated teams to work on the maintenance of your systems for web, cloud, or mobile apps!
Proximity nearshore software development company is located in Costa Rica, specialized in technology and development services since 10 years.
Please contact us to learn more about the benefits of our nearshore software development model.
Nearshore Vs Offshore
in two and half minutes!
Our Delivery Centers are located in the Central Valley of Costa Rica, just a few minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport and only two hours away from the Pacific and the Caribbean beaches. Our client portfolio includes small and medium-sized companies, as well as large corporations who see us as an extension of their organizations and not just as another provider.