QA & Testing Services
Quality Assurance and Testing Services from Costa Rica, to wherever you’re…
Whether it is functional, automated, or load & performance testing, Proximity Costa Rica can help you achieve your QA objectives.
Our test engineers can work together with your team, or act as an independent team, providing manual or automation testing services that include the definition of the testing strategy, design and development of test cases, testing execution, formal reporting, retesting, and closing.
The Nearshore Testing Model is performed following 3 main phases:
a. Testing Planning
In this phase all the testing process is defined and planned, taking into account the project needs and conditions. Planning includes areas such as:
- The development of a strategy for each application depending on the customer’s needs
- The execution of test planning based on IEEE Standard for Software Test Documentation and other industry specifications and best practices.
- Selection of testing types, tools and techniques.
- The definition of environments for testing.
- The production of the test plan.
b. Testing Design
During this phase, the test cases are developed according to the test plan. This phase includes activities like:
- Test Case Design
- Creation / validation of test cases.
- Test case Update
- Peer review
c. Testing Execution and reporting
During this phase, the test plan is followed and adjusted if needed, executing the defined testing, reporting results, and managing defects found. Testing can be performed based on: