We are happy to share with you some good news about Proximity that may be of your interest.
As you may know, we have been in a growing mode since last year, we already have 100+ engineers working with us, for clients located (mainly) in the USA and Canada.
Bringing the best talent on board is always our main goal, together with providing you, as a client, an exceptional experience. Even though Costa Rica is a great place for that, and will continue being our main location, during the last 12 months we have been working on identifying other markets where we can tap for additional resources to complement our main operation in Costa Rica.
After a deep analysis, we are glad to share with you the good news that we have just opened our second delivery operation in Lima, Peru. A couple of factors weighted in that decision:
- A population of 32 Million people (compared with 5 Million people in Costa Rica)
- We have found very good talent with great technical skills, comparable to Costa Rica.
- English: we have been able to find people with very good communication skills in English.
- From a management perspective, we have direct flights from San Jose to Lima in just 3,5 hrs, making it very easy to bring people to Costa Rica, or flying to Lima.
- One of our managers takes care of the new operations, providing us warranty of the service, the culture and the experience.
This new operations comes to complement all the work we do from Costa Rica, keeping the same level of service on our different Nearshore services like Custom Software Development, Application Maintenance, Testing Services, Mobile Development, and more. Also, Agile continues to be our way of working with our clients, taking advantage of the similar time zone and physical proximity, plus the experience we have using different agile frameworks since 2006.
We already have our first team of engineers working for actual clients, blended with our Costa Rican engineers with great success.
Some of our clients are already enjoying this new option with great results. If you would like to know more details about how this news can help you, please just let us know and we would be happy having a conversation with you!